Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An Ultra FaB Christmas List for You my Loves




So while your doing your holiday shopping this season for a friend or I tend to get caught up in shopping for myself, woops hehe....Here are some absolutely fabulous things that are a must on your Christmas List:

Chanel Ultra Ceramic Watch and Ring.. this is a must and if you can't appreciate its beauty then I bid you adieu my dear
Gossip Girl season dvd .. another must - what girl doesn't want to put Chace and Ed's irresistible faces on rewind?
Anything Marc Jacobs .. anything.
MacBook. no PCs thanks
Blackberry Touch... bbm me ;)  
GPS preferably garmin
Print and Knit tights by Forever 21 ..so sexy and affordable!
Harajuku Lovers Perfume by my gal Gwen Stefani 
O.P.I nail color in "Louvre me Louvre me not" and "Tickle me france-y"
Red She Said- MAC Makeups newest Holiday 2008 Colors
Lady Gaga's hawt new album, THE FAME
Chanel gloves .. the black ones with the bows on the wrist - if your going to REMEMBER one thing, you can never go wrong with Chanel. - this will be a re-occurring theme.

I love love Books soo..
Influence by my girls Mary-Kate & Ashley 
Vogue Covers: On Fashion's Front Page- Robin Derrick & Robin Muir
Money and the Law of Attraction- Jerry & Esther Hicks (this ones good for the body and soul)
Sextrology- Starsky and Cox... just picked this one up dare I say "uhhmazing"
Style A-Zoe - Rachel Zoe (the stylist behind the infamous bohemian chic look)
Guess How Much I Love You- Sam McBratney (this is Jera's childhood fave, forever and always)
The Twilight Saga- Stephanie Meyer (if you want to jump on the Twilight band wagon..everyones doing it!)

Well loves my list of "uhmazing must haves" could go on for days.. until next time Cheers & Happy Holidays!

xo always,
Miss Peeka



1 comment:

  1. Wow Peeka, you are a classy girl! Do you have an accent? Where are you from? Beijing? Peking?

    ReplyDelete